JUST LISTED SERIOUSLY WILL NOT LAST-APPROX 550 ENGINES HOURS
Originally designed to lure in a younger audience and the gamefishing fraternity, with sporty performance, far-reaching mileage and offshore-liveaboard systems, the Maritimo 550 Offshore Convertible is one big rig that is much to be desired.
Power for performance, the 550 Offshore Convertible has a set of Caterpillar C18 diesels, with 1015hp per side,
The spritely, relatively light-displacement Maritimo as mentioned has thoroughbred performance combined with wide-ranging capability — including limitless water supply — for liveaboard offshore fishing pursuits or lengthy coastal passages. The blanked-out saloon windscreen is akin to America’s famous gamefishers, showcasing her offshore fishing intent.
The boat has tickets on hooking the big-game fishing crew, it has been well received by east and west coast skippers, The Kiwis and the Yanks. They all rave about these and are especially keen on big flybridge cruisers with plenty of grunt!
“The boat’s flat run aft, curved and angled tumblehome transom, and well-spaced engines also make it back-up really well. With bow and sternthrusters as standard the sight lines are great for docking and fishing.
There’s no better place on the 550 Offshore Convertible for cruising the coast than inside that FOUR SIDED enclosed air-conditioned flybridge that Maritimo are famous for. The internal stairs make the internals ergonomically brilliant. Add big engines for bang and you will be set for the summer season!
The boat has 1200lt of water as standard, two lazzarettes and a moulded fibreglass engineroom that you can literally eat your dinner from. The 550 offshore provides shaded, aft-facing seating on the mezzanine deck. She also has a beam of 5.2m and a draft of 1.3m
We have prepared this boat in great condition so that the only thing you have to worry about is “what is our next boating detination”
[QuickSpecs] MARITIMO 550 OFFSHORE CONVERTIBLE
FOR SALE: $949,000
YEAR BUILT: 2008
TYPE: Hard chine planing monohull
PEOPLE (NIGHT): 6 + 1
WEIGHT: 23,000kg (dry)
ENGINE: 2 x Caterpillar C18 1015hp
- Navigation Ray marine
- DVD Player
- Upgraded stereo Bose
- Cockpit Speakers
- Radar Ray marine 48nm
- LED TV’s
- GPS Ray marine
- 1 VHF
- Marine Head-Tecma x 2
- Hot Water
- Battery Charger
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Air conditioning- Reverse- cycle heat and air throughout
- Refrigerator saloon
- Raw water washdown pump new Davey Pump
- Fresh water washdown new Davey
- Helm fridge
- New carpet throughout
- Shore Power Inlet – 50 Amp,
- Inverter new 2 kW
- 12 new batteries 18 months
- Generator- 19kW
- Maxwell Chain counter for windlass
- Teak Cockpit
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Showers
- Underwater lighting
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Reelax 2000 out riggers
- Polished hard wood bait station
- 240 v Barbeque
- Variable dead rise deep V hull with molded spray rails
- Hull-Vinyl-ester resin solid fiberglass bottom with cored topsides
- Air conditioning in all cabins with reverse cycle heat
- 6 Bilge pumps with high water alarm (all pumps replaced in 2013)
- Internal staircase to fly bridge
- 24 volt lighting
- Bow thruster
- 46″ Samsung TV in salon
- Solid fiberglass engine bearers
- Engine room fire suppression system
- Fiberglass engine room liner
- Fuel filters Racor 1000
- Steering hydraulic power steering
- Drip-less shaft seals
- 5 blade propeller’s
- Integral S/S custom trim tabs with hydraulics
- 24 volt anchor winch
- S/S anchor
- Bose Lifestyle system
- Cockpit Mezzanine seating
- Helm Chairs
- Fully enclosed fly bridge with sliding windows
- ZF electronic engine controls mounted at aft helm station and cockpit
- Forward cabin double
- Teak laid decking on fly bridge and cockpit
- S/S 240V Barbeque
- Cockpit Mezzanine tackle storage
- Cockpit Freezer/Fridge
- 60 m of anchor chain with Maxwell chain counter
- Fischer/Paykel pull out drawer dishwasher
- 4 burner induction cooktop with lighted hood fan
- Microwave convection oven
- Salon beverage fridge
- Liebherr galley fridge/ freezer
Engine Room & Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 1015 HP C18 Diesel
- ZF 500 transmissions with electronic trolling and AMOT valves
- Caterpillar generator, 19w, 500 hours
- Fluro lighting grid in engine-room
- Additional sound-down material to Salon
- Davey pressure system water pump
- Underwater Lights Aqualuma 6 off
- 450 kg deck crane
- Miele washer dryer
- 390F Quintrex center helm 30 HP 4 stroke Yamaha
THINKING OF BUYING OR SELLING A BOAT OR KNOW SOMEONE ELSE THAT CAN BENIFIT FROM OUR SERVICES?
BMS are the Premium New Boat Authorised Maritimo Dealership.
BMS also specialise in good quality Premium Pre Owned Brokerage.
BMS Maritimo is a reputable seller of Motor Yachts, fishing, Sport & Super yachts from 40ft to 160ft
BMS trades 6-days a week and by appointment on a Sunday.
BMS has a team of professional sales staff with decades of experience in the local market.
BMS has an interactive marine database of literally thousands of qualified clients.
BMS has great exposure when advertised across 8 premium marine websites.
BMS together with Maritimo has a strong presence in Social Media.
We offer all of our currents boats in great condition and make the buying process easy so that the only thing you have to think about is what is our next boating destination.
Contact one of the Friendly team here at BMS Maritimo SANCTUARY COVE anytime!!