For Sale Maritimo M48 Cruising Motoryacht 2008.
Pre-owned M48’s have been the hottest item over the last year, so come and pick this one up quickly.
We have this 2008 in teak and a 2006 in Myrtle – both located on the Gold Coast. What a great opportunity to check them both out.
NO TENDER INCLUDED
An incredible feat of design and engineering, the Maritimo M48 is a genuine long-range luxury motor yacht that is compact in design yet retains virtually all of the stunning features of it’s larger siblings.
Featuring a fully enclosed flybridge with aft balcony and array of luxury appointments, you’ll have to pinch yourself to make sure you’re not seeing double. With two double staterooms plus bunk cabin, two spacious saloons, two aft entertainment decks, you will be in awe of the arrangement on the M48.
When performance and ease of operation is at the top of your list look no further. With advanced hull design, forward mounted engines and fuel tanks positioned amid ship you can be assured
superb balance, poise and fuel efficiency without compromise.
Extras over and beyond the standards on this boat are:
– Upgraded helm chairs
– 350kg ADC davit
– Teak laid decking to cockpit, side decks, swim platform and Flybridge balcony
– S/S BBQ to cockpit
– Flybridge rails fitted with mid rail and 6 x rocket launchers
– Muir Chain counter
– Flybridge Air Conditioning 24,000 BTU
– Rear awning to Flybridge
– Breezeway covers to front and sides of saloon and Flybridge
– Euro awning which folds out to cover the cockpit which stores away in its own removable bag
– 32″ TV to saloon
– Bose Lifestyle 38 entertainment system with cube speakers, sub woofer and Flybridge zone with extra amp and remote
– Raymarine Electronics package inc 2 x E120 screens, GPS, DSM 300 sounder, 1Kw transducer, 48Nm raydome scanner, Cameras to saloon and Cockpit on E120 screens, Depth repeater to cockpit.
– Karcher water blaster with outlets to cockpit and bow
– 6 x Rod holders and Reelax Game Poles
– Flood Pump for deck
– Cockpit table and bait board to replace it when you go fishing
– Saloon icemaker
New from within the last 15 months:
– 2nd steering pump added for A) Back up in case Pt engine fails and B) to run on either engine to save fuel and hours (10k addition)
– Upgraded shore power leads to 32a
– 4 x Blue underwater lights
– New deck hatches
– New soft furnishings and bedding
– Anti-fouled May 2017 and skeg and through hull bearings replaced as well as props and shafts balanced.
– Serviced a little earlier than May this year (2017)